Leading Change and innovation
- Location/Month: Lagos – March | Abuja – July
- Duration: 3 Days
- Fee: Available on Request
Organizations move through different stages as they grow and develop. Some of these changes are planned and other times they are unplanned. Innovation and change are critical challenges in today’s workplace and can make the difference between success and failure.
Market leading organizations are able to adjust quickly to new business conditions.
This course is specially designed to provide participants with a toolkit for visioning, creating opportunities, crafting messages and responding to resistance. Participants will be empowered to handle a wide range of innovation and change situations, have an increased understanding of the key processes of innovation and change and capitalize on change as an opportunity while embracing transition as a catalyst for innovative thinking.
- Change implementation
- Innovative work practice
- Change and resistance
- Becoming an agent for change
- The innovation challenge
- Monitoring and evaluating changes
- Leaders working in pressurized / challenging environments
- Show an increased understanding of change and innovation as it relates to their organization
- Return to work confident in their abilities to handle leadership challenges
- Apply innovative leadership to release creativity at work
- Develop emotional competencies; resilience, intentionality, creativity
- Shape and reshape organizational culture to promote innovation
- Encourage innovation by identifying and removing key barriers to change