Accelerated Leadership Performance
- Location/Month: Lagos – September
- Duration: 3 Days
- Fee: Available on Request
From our experience working with employees at various levels, we have discovered that managers oftentimes find themselves taking up responsibilities which they may not have been adequately prepared for and therefore lack sufficient managerial skills required for effective performance and productivity.
The programme will address participants’ day-to-day issues and challenges and provide tools to help them improve their performance in the workplace.
- The Role of Leadership in Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Planning and Organizing
- The Concept of Leading vs. Managing
- Leadership Communication
- Team Development and Motivation
- Leadership attributes and styles
- Situational Coaching and Facilitation
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Managing and Measuring Performance
- Understanding the Legal Implications of Business Decisions
- Discharge their duties more effectively as leaders, from a better understanding of what it takes to be an effective leader
- Better understand how they fit into the “big picture’’ of the organisation and the responsibilities which they as leaders have in ensuring that their teams see even beyond the “big picture’’
- Apply appropriate leadership styles in any situation
- Effectively engage their teams with the appropriate use of leadership and management skills
- Coach their teams for improved performance
- Set KPIs for their teams and objectively appraise performance
- Creatively resolve conflicts within their teams
- Learn how to get more done by delegating effectively
- Understand legal implication of their actions and inactions, etc.
First-time to middle-level managers who have the responsibility to drive the actualization of business objectives with their teams. Other resource managers at senior levels will also benefit from this programme.